Saturday, November 5, 2016

Life log?

I have decided to record all events in my life starting tomorrow. Actually I wanted to do it earlier, from November 1st, but I didn't really know what I wanted to do, or what kind of events I wanted to note. I did some research and found out that there are people who record their lives' things. It's becoming popular in Japan (?) now. It's called ライフログ.
As the result of "life logging" or "ライフログ" on Google, it seems like life logging is more about tracking your health data rather than recording your ideas and thinking, which is what I want to do.
I think I am a thoughtful person, but I have never tried writing my thinking down. Moreover, I want to train my writing skill to be prepared for IELTS. That's why I decided to start writing diary.

Anyway, I bought a diary. I will start to write from tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment